Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend In review

It seemed like I really got a lot accomplished this weekend but now that it is nearly over I can't figure out where it all went. I got up early on Saturday morning and rode for about 3.5hours from the house, when I started out the roads were slightly snow covered and by the end my bike was a real mess. I pretty much bonked on the last few miles and barely made it home up the rollers and into a good headwind. I then came home and recovered for about an hour then I made two batches of beer, a California Imperial Ale and a Summer Wheat. Sunday morning I got up and rode for three hours with Rich and Ashley east of Independence, I was worried that I wouldn't have much in my legs but we took it easy and I actually felt the same at the end as when I started. After that ride, I went to Smithville to take my deer stand down then Jenn and I walked a couple miles of the SMV trails. After grocery shopping, dinner and a shower I hope to crash on the couch and get ready for another long week at work.

Rich, me and Ashely just after Sunday's ride.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dude - your wort looks GROSS!!!