So this is college bowl week. My Ags lost a few days ago 24-17 to Penn State in the Alamo Bowl - we should have tied it up, but after driving the ball 98! yards, ended up with ZERO points to show for it. BUMMER! I am really looking forward to seeing some better Aggie football next season with a new coaching staff.
My other team, the MU Tigers, kicked big-time butt in the Cotton Bowl, embarrassing Arkansas State 38-7 today. I can't wait to see Kansas get slaughtered by Virginia Tech, since the Jayhawks stole our bowl from us. I am expecting the Tigers to go far next year!
Other than that, I am still experimenting with essential oils in my soy candles.
I usually try to go birding on 1.1 of every year, but a windy 21 degrees is not so appealing to me. Instead I have delayed my 1st outing of the year to this weekend when it should be substantially warmer. Randy and I opted for feeder birding from our window today - best bird of the day - SONG SPARROW!
Laters!
2 comments:
I didn't go birding today either. I planned to go but got up too late. Don't have much free time left for this vacation. Appointments tomorrow and work Thurs and Sat. Surprised you even have birds out there in the cold. I didn't know anything about the bowl games. I lost track of all that. Thanks for filling me in on the scores.
C Reidy
MIZ..............ZOU!!!!!!!
Last year, I went to the Cotton Bowl. It was fun, but I definitely should have waited for '08. Next year, we'll finish the job against OU!!!
When is Snowball going to post?
Post a Comment