So I spent my whole day painting, I had MLK day off so Jenn and I decided to paint our largest room. I hate painting with a passion, but the end resul
t looks promising and should be worth it. We only put on our first coat since we were both tired of the task. The living room looks like a tornado hit it and hopefully that will be motivation enough to get this finished in the next two days. Jenn should be posting a comparison of before and after soon. The yellow in the picture
is the new color. I also racked my first mead into the secondary. It will be sitting now for 3 months to bottle then 6 months in the bottle before I can drink it. Hopefully after near a year of waiting it will be w
orth it. Yesterday I went MTB riding with Chris Locke, Mark Studnicki, Gerard Arantowicz and Shad Schreiner. Still working on building the base in the cold weather, at least we got to hit the trails. I am working on my race schedule for 2008 and am really not sure what I want to concentrate on, road, MTB or long MTB races (6+ hours). Hopefully I can have it completed soon.
t looks promising and should be worth it. We only put on our first coat since we were both tired of the task. The living room looks like a tornado hit it and hopefully that will be motivation enough to get this finished in the next two days. Jenn should be posting a comparison of before and after soon. The yellow in the picture
is the new color. I also racked my first mead into the secondary. It will be sitting now for 3 months to bottle then 6 months in the bottle before I can drink it. Hopefully after near a year of waiting it will be w
orth it. Yesterday I went MTB riding with Chris Locke, Mark Studnicki, Gerard Arantowicz and Shad Schreiner. Still working on building the base in the cold weather, at least we got to hit the trails. I am working on my race schedule for 2008 and am really not sure what I want to concentrate on, road, MTB or long MTB races (6+ hours). Hopefully I can have it completed soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment