morning. I made 3 votives and 2 baby jar wickless candles. They smell delicious, but the wax dries super quick, which is a little annoying and the votives have a crack at the top. Now I am finishing 3 lavendar-chamomile soy candles in bigger jars. Next, I'm heading to the gym to my big return!Saturday, January 19, 2008
I'm back...
Well, I have been super busy since the new year began. I went back on at work full-time and my first project was to edit a book. I spent the next week and a half working 12-14 hour days. The worst thing was that spending that much time in the computer chair really took a toll on my back. Oh and I didn't even have time to go to the gym. I finished that project yesterday and am enjoying my first relaxing day in a while. I am back to making candles - I made my 1st beeswax candles this
morning. I made 3 votives and 2 baby jar wickless candles. They smell delicious, but the wax dries super quick, which is a little annoying and the votives have a crack at the top. Now I am finishing 3 lavendar-chamomile soy candles in bigger jars. Next, I'm heading to the gym to my big return!
morning. I made 3 votives and 2 baby jar wickless candles. They smell delicious, but the wax dries super quick, which is a little annoying and the votives have a crack at the top. Now I am finishing 3 lavendar-chamomile soy candles in bigger jars. Next, I'm heading to the gym to my big return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment