Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SAY HI AUNT WESSIE



Snowball received a new bed from his aunt Wes for Christmas and he never used it. However I thought it looked so pretty in the new living room, Randy and I tried again. I put him in there and we both sat by him so he wouldn't run out. He looked around, sniffed a little, did a turn, and plopped down for yet another much needed nap (I had pulled him from his bed in the bedroom!).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

Sweet! Thanks for stopping by Dis-traction. I did not know you were a blogger, but now I will post a link to you.

Jennifer said...

Yah - you can tell your mommy blogger that I am one-step down (a kitty blogger!)

Only been at this blogging thing a month plus now, but we're having fun with it...

Anonymous said...

I really think you should make a Snowball calendar for next year. You could even raise money for some animal rescue group. Or for yourself.
MOM