
I just finished my first MTB ride since the Rapture in Misery Race, I rode with Eric Tiffany, Shad Schreiner, Chris Locke and Rich Anderson. When I got up this morning the temperature at the house read -5.1 degrees and it was somewhere in the zero to plus 10 range when we started riding. It was by far the coldest I have ever ridden but I felt fine since I dressed well for the conditions. I felt good on the bike with most of my mistakes being the result of the Larsen TT rear tires I was running in 2-3 inches of snow, plus my lack of off-road skills. It was a good base building rid

e. At the start of the ride after slippin' and slidin' at the start I told Rich that someone was going to have a good fall, it ended up being Chris who cracked his helmet and then had a headache for the remainder of the ride but he kept on the trucking along. Shad cut his tire just before we started the last lap and had to split, I ended up doing the same on the last lap and had to walk the remainder of the way to the truck. I am hoping to go to Clinton tomorrow with Chris, but I need to see what Jenn had planned................ its supposed to be a balmy 20 degrees!
2 comments:
Anyone notice how cold Randy keeps the house (the top temp)? Shelly pointed it out to me last week!
The thermometer sits right next to the window, it isn't the true house temp.....
Post a Comment