FYI: I am looking forward to a more environmentally progressive president and by now, you know my feelings about the use of plastic bags. Obama, one such seemingly progressive candidate, was filmed at the grocery store leaving with what else, but several plastic bags of groceries! When is America gonna get it???
Related, I also just found out Obama is a smoker, a disgusting and unhealthy addiction - ew:(
2 comments:
I didn't realize he was a smoker. It doesn't show in his voice.
Too bad.
The stores here (HEB) seem to be getting more with the program as far as reusable bags go. They sell them for one thing. Tonight the sacker even asked me which of my bags was the easiest to carry and which I like best. However, she did put one plastic bag inside my larger bag and insisted on using a separate bag for my chips so they wouldn't get crushed.
MOM
Post a Comment