Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update on Bandit

Bandit made good progress last week, he recovered from his ailments and was introduced to the household. I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to the two other cats, no issues and they got along fine. Bandit did loose some of his spunk and kept a good distance from the other cats and as a result me, since the other two are always with me. I posted on craigslist to try to find him a permanent home and only got one response. It was from a young lady that seems to be really good with pets and actually has fostered cats in the past for local shelters. She was exstatic when she found that he was or had some Maine Coon in him, I guess that is a sought after breed. She said had I posted a picture I would have got tons of responses. A few days after he left, she emailed me and gave me an update, sounds like thing are going well with Bandit. In the mean time things have returned to normal here. I feel good to give this guy a 2nd chance, she said he would be pampered to no end.

No comments: