Monday, March 16, 2009

Stuff

Okay since Jenn is giving me the business about not posting, Iwill take time out of my busy life to post a couple of sentences. Jenn is in Austin and banding her beloved Golden Cheeked Warlbers. She started her own research blog, check it out, sounds like she has banded 5 males in her first two outings.

I haven't done much but veg out the last 3 weeks. I felt like crap a few weeks ago, probably a mix between slight illness and overtraining somehow 1 week turned into three and I finally got out yesterday. I rode around 65 miles on Sunday with Chris, Caryolnn, Sarah, Dave W and Sarah's friend, it was mostly easy but my legs were really feeling it today so I just did about 45 minutes easy. I hope I can sit in and still hang with the fast guys tomorrow at my first offical group training ride with the Tuesday night crowd. I wonder exactly how much fitness you loose in 3 weeks of inactivity.


We had alot of rain this past week, the rivers are up and I wanted to get some kayaking in. I was able to get my first kayak trip of the season in last week, the weather was threatening rain in the 50 degree weather so I ended up paddling like a madman. I hit the Platte river for a quick 1 hour run.

The cats are fine Jenn, don't worry about them, worry about me, they are a constant handful, here is a pic of them watching the birds on the feeders.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

but where are the kitty pictures. Miss you!

Randy said...

Geez give me some time, I posted the wording before I uploaded the pics.

Jennifer said...

they are sooo cute:)