I am just too sad right now to write, but I wanted to put up a couple pictures of my baby.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful boy he was. I'm so sorry to read about your loss, and I know only too well what you're feeling and dealing with right now. You know your kitty is sick but you never dream you'll be coming back without him. It doesn't seem like it now, but it will get a little easier soon and in time you'll just be able to think about him and the good times you had together without all the pain. I'm so sorry... Chris
2 comments:
What a beautiful boy he was. I'm so sorry to read about your loss, and I know only too well what you're feeling and dealing with right now. You know your kitty is sick but you never dream you'll be coming back without him. It doesn't seem like it now, but it will get a little easier soon and in time you'll just be able to think about him and the good times you had together without all the pain. I'm so sorry...
Chris
Thank you Chris for visiting and seeing my beautiful boy.
Post a Comment