Thursday, April 3, 2008

greetings from the south

Just wanted to post a quick update. I've been in Austin for a month now. Today I found my 4th nest! I am still behind where I should be though, but that is not my only job here and therefore I got a late start with the search. My 1st nest is now in incubation - I saw my girl sitting so cutely on her nest today for the 1st time. I will be setting a camera on her nest soon! Basically I am eating, sleeping, dreaming warbler these days, so other than birds I have not done much. Randy and I had fun on our adventures while he was down. I was asked to review a manuscript today - my 1st time so I'm excited about that!!!

Hasta luego!

2 comments:

Randy said...

Now that you have found your 4th nest will you admit that I was right? When you get discouraged every year, I always tell you that you will end up doing great and finding lots of nests, you should not worry about a slow start. As soon as you can admit that I am always right, things would go alot smoother round here.

Anonymous said...

What kind of manuscript did your review? That sounds exciting.
When are you going to post some pictures of your golden cheeks?

Carol