Thursday, June 25, 2009
SummerTime
So I must be the only guy who is more active in the nastiest part of Winter than I am in the Summer. Being in the manufacturing business for 10+ years, everything picks up in the summer so i have to work more, my yard needs more attention and I have my vegetable garden to attend to. Jenn is always away in the Spring and Summer so all the household duties are mine to take care of, so I seem to drop most hobbies especially time consuming ones like cycling. Work has picked up to a crazy pace, 10 hour days are the norm and I have been working weekends to keep things on schedule. It will not let up until December, just in time for me to start biking again in the middle of Winter. I am making a commitment to start lifting again after work as long as I get home before 6PM since I have a full gym in my basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment