I have a long, hard and very exhausting week doing field work in blazing hot and humid weather (as in heat index up to 110 degrees!). I was quite ready to enjoy a relaxing weekend at home with RC and Jack and Tiger. RC and I decided to go to Smithville Lake yesterday with our kayaks - we paddled out to a cove he'd found the weekend before (while I was working) with his bro, Brent, and sis-in-law, Wes. We bought a couple float and lounge chairs and had a great time floating around in this cove. Despite the crazy heat, it felt great on the water. Later we ate burgers over at Brent and Wes's.
Today, we brought Brent, Wes, and Wes's mom to the same spot. We had an awesome time - just chilling in the water, throwing the ball around, eating cold cheeseburgers (still really good!).
the brothers cartwright
jenn and randy in our "floatation devices"



No comments:
Post a Comment