Well I am up to 26 nests and 14 days remaining! I am super busy and tired from all this running around, but still enjoying my fav birds in my fav city in my fav state (plus all the new arrivals like painted buntings)! I wish RC was here so we could run around having some fun - there is always stuff going on, but I can't stop myself from working. Snowball is bored cause his mom works all the time and he's ready to see his old friends (the finches) and from what I hear, some new friends (our first cardinal pair nesting in a bush by the deck - RC is trying to get a pic but keeps scaring her off! - I'll have to use my mega-lens when I return home). I finished my review for JWM - it was neat to do that, but also a big responsibility - I tried to do a really thorough job. Anyways, I am tired and ready for the long commute in 5:00 traffic - I have a Boo at home to entertain.
PS To RC - I like the top photo - you looked pooped!!!!!!!!
PEACE OUT
No comments:
Post a Comment