Sunday, March 9, 2008
Not Again!
Well this week sucked and was a repeat of 4 weeks ago. I ended up getting sick early in the week and just can't seem to shake whatever I have. I was supposed to work on Saturday but I stayed home and spent the entire day on the couch. Sunday was looking to be a repeat of Saturday but I forced myself to get out and do about 1.5 hours of easy spinning and then some chores around the house, I am not sure it was a good idea because now I have a terrible cough anyway I ended up missing another weekend of racing. This coming weekend is the Spoke Poney Showdown, Rich and I have teamed up for the 2 person duo. Hopefully I can shake this sh*t and get to feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment